We are trying to find a Weekend break Caregiver to supply assistance and help to the elderly as well as impaired people in their residences. As a Weekend Caregiver, you will be responsible for guaranteeing that your customers get the highest quality of treatment and aid with their day-to-day living tasks. This position calls for empathy, perseverance, and a wish to assist others.
Job Position: Weekend Caregiver
Job Location: Sunbury-On-Thames, Surrey
Company: Visiting Angels South Middlesex
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £11.50 to £13.00 per hour
Job type: Full Time
Working Hours: Part-Time
- Offer aid with tasks of day-to-day living, such as showering, dressing, brushing, toileting, and moving.
- Carry out medications as suggested by medical care professionals.
- Assist with light housekeeping tasks, such as laundry, dish preparation, and also cleansing.
- Provide friendship and also emotional support to customers.
- Monitor clients’ conditions and report any adjustments to the ideal health care specialists.
- Come with customers on outings, visits, as well as other activities as needed.
- Document all treatment offered as well as communicate with the client’s family members and health care specialists as needed.
- Should go to least 18 years of ages.
- Previous caregiving experience is liked, but not needed.
- Should have a legitimate chauffeur’s certificate as well as dependable transport.
- Must have the ability to pass a history check and medicine testing.
- Should be able to work weekend breaks as well as vacations.
- Must be physically able to aid customers with wheelchair as well as various other tasks of everyday living.
- Must have excellent interaction as well as social abilities.
- Affordable pay rates
- Adaptable organizing
- Training as well as recurring assistance
- Rewarding job helping others
- Opportunities for profession advancement
To apply for the position of Weekend Caretaker, please send your return to and cover letter highlighting your credentials and experience. We are a level playing field employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds.