Website Canada Farm
Factory Worker Job in Canada
Our Company invites applications to form qualified, dedicated and hard-working professionals for the following posts. Interested candidates can drop their updated resume, a Passport size photograph and credentials along with application at the resume section. Applicants who meet job requirements can forward a resume.
Factory Worker Job in Canada
You can apply directly to the company through online, We are working very hard to provide all our visitor to the best and suitable jobs in various country. We are in this field since 2017 and very satisfied customers across the world who work in various companies around the world
Eligibility Criteria for Canada Tourist Visa
In order to meet the eligibility criteria for a tourist visa, you will need to prove to the immigration authorities the following things:
- You have a valid passport
- You are in good health
- You have the financial resources means required to pay for your expenses while in Canada
- You have a residence outside Canada and other binding ties that will ensure your return home after your visit to Canada
- You plan to remain in Canada for a specific and limited period of time
- You intend to leave Canada at the end of your visit
- You have no intention to seek or undertake employment while in Canada
- You have no criminal record
- You do not pose a security risk
- You agree to abide by the laws of the land
- You may be required to undergo a medical examination
Work Country: Canada
Job Status: Full Time
Education: High School /Diploma / Degree
Salary: $ 2500
- A hard hat description will vary counting on what the worker is building like residential homes, skyscrapers, warehouses or highways. Such an employee also can do end work within a replacement structure or takedown a recent structure on a property.Position DescriptionA hard hat performs a good vary of tasks at numerous building sites starting from mere duties like noisily snoring and pounding nails to far more difficult work involving dangerous instrumentation, computers and AI.Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a hard hat•Unloads and masses instrumentation for distribution to correct locations at a construction web site.
•Operates drills and jackhammers to interrupt up recent concrete before starting new construction.
•Uses all kinds of power tools and enormous instrumentation together with cement mixers, mechanical hoists and measurement instrumentation.
•Digs trenches and cleans detritus and debris from a web site before beginning construction.
•Erects staging to figure on high areas of a building.
•Removes waste materials like lead or amphibole.
•Uses trowels to swish and end freshly poured cement.
•Sprays materials like sand, paint, vinyl or stucco through hoses to coat surfaces.
•Operates machinery that pumps concrete, grout or plaster through sprayers for application to walls and ceilings.
•Works compressors and generators that heat and apply asphalt.
•Cleans, repairs, lubricates and maintains instrumentation, tools and machinery used for construction jobs.
•Reads and operates air observance instrumentation in unsafe environments.
•Applies caulking compounds with a handgun.
•Builds moulds for gushing concrete.
•Uses saws, hammers, nails and bolts for framing.
•Scrapes, sands and polishes surface like marble, terrazzo or wooden flooring mistreatment special abrasive tools and machines.
•Installs voidance pipes mistreatment optical device steering instrumentation and pipe egg laying equipment.
•Assists craftsmen like carpenters, plasterers and masons.
•Sets explosives for tunnel or building.
•Uses computers to regulate robotic instrumentation.
•Demolishes buildings and salvages materials for usage or utilise.
Required data, Skills and skills
•Possesses smart balance, depth perception and hand-eye coordination for safely operative tools and instrumentation and standing on tall beams and roofs.
•Stays in wonderful healthiness and maintains high levels of stamina and endurance.
•Speaks each English and Spanish.
Education and knowledge
•High faculty certification.
•Vocational or middle school degree for a specialised space of construction.
•Certifications needed for unsafe material removal, pipeline work, welding, self-propelled vehicle operator or staging builder.
•Endures harsh climate like wind, rain, extreme heat and cold as a result of a lot of of the work is finished out of the door.
•Sustains injuries like cuts, scrapes and bruises thanks to minor accidents with instrumentation.
•Works with doubtless dangerous instrumentation and tools.
•Spends long hours operating once the weather is nice as a result of might not be ready to add inclement weather.
•Wears protecting instrumentation for ears associate degreed eyes thanks to operating in a setting with very loud noises and flying rubble.
•Construction staff salaries vary from $22,000 to $42,000 a year counting on expertise and ability level.
How To Apply
To Apply, each candidate has to read all the details first and must fulfill all given criteria. the submit button and for link go to the main menu and You can See there Apply here Menu ( For Mobile User Click below )
Basic Requirement Documents :
1. Valid Passport and Citizenship
2. Updates Resume and Documents
3. Academic Documents
4. Recently Taken Photographs
5. No Criminal Records Documents
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and Covering letter. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Further Selection Process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying in the subject of the Details Area.
Job Application Form
Notice to candidates: the submitted files will be kept safe and confidential. If you are selected. We will use those file for further process. If not, we will destroy those files immediately.
Copyright Disclaimer: any third party other website blogs etc. linking to this website may face copyright actions.
Please only provide your correct information. You will receive the confirmation email after successful submission of the form
Get More Jobs
Fresh worker wanted in Canada
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.