Flowserve Company Jobs-: Item Supervisor Jobs Employment in Dubai, UAE. Flowserve Company Jobs is browsing for fresh candidates for the position of Product Supervisor Jobs in Dubai. Current Flowserve Company Jobs in UAE helps you to get job for Product Supervisor. Flowserve Corporation Jobs Employment Website is searching for fresh candidates for the position of Product Supervisor Jobs in Dubai.
Job candidates who are planning for Flowserve Company Jobs Work in UAE. We want to tell them that great deals of work offered at Flowserve Company Jobs site. You can make right here Flowserve Company Jobs Browse Flowserve Corporationding to your ability and grow your occupation with most recent Flowserve Corporation Jobs Possibility.
Also apply : Splunk job vacancy in Dubai for fresher 2022
Flowserve Company Jobs For Product Supervisor Jobs in Dubai
Finest Jobs in Flowserve Company:- Flowserve Company Jobs For Product Supervisor Jobs in Dubai Jobs site has published Flowserve Company Jobs alert for Product Supervisor Position. Prospects that have MBA and/or Advanced Design level credentials in any stream with required experience eligibility can use online via Flowserve Company Recruitment website. The area of this Product Supervisor Placement is Dubai.
Flowserve Corporation Job summary related to this Product Supervisor Placement like Job demand number, Job Place, Educational history, required age, Income as well as benefits provided carefully listed below. You need to inspect all information prior to apply.
The MRO Regional Item Manager, EMEA will supervise as well as guide all Product Management activities for the MRO throughout FCD line of product portfolio and connected accessories for the EMEA Market. In so doing He/She will:.
* Gather as well as keep info and corresponding analytics regarding Installed Base, End Users’ and Clients’ websites within area.
* Own regional Market Evaluation: Voice Of Customer (VOC) information collection, Affordable evaluation, Sector trends and market sizing.
* Recognize possible MRO development strategies to drive increased profits and profitability within target markets.
* Implement, screen success of marketing projects in the area and also support sales teams with various other advertising assistance tools.
* Specify capability voids for MRO solutions within area, and also ensure approaches to shut those gaps.
* Propose approaches translation into actionable initiatives roadmaps with affiliated investment strategies.
* Guarantee critical product/service alignment with IoT and digital option.
* Build a prioritized as well as reasoned portfolio of financial investments to produce a balanced method to repayment.
* Lead, own, as well as implement all financial investments connected with initiatives roadmaps.
* Companion with QRC groups, Sales, ComOps, Factory and also design, making sure deliverables conclusion as well as eliminating obstacles to execute and achieve the intended payback.
* Forecast, refine and monitor MRO financials.
The Regional Product Manager will co-operate with the appropriate business stakeholders, Sales, Marketing, Commercial Operations, Engineering, Operations, Finance, and other functional leaders to implement global strategies to drive increased profitability for MRO products and services within target markets. The Regional Product Manager will also be responsible to coordinate and monitor initiatives development which translate strategies into actionable investments proposal like new capabilities, business models and offerings, sales tools, new sales channels, sales training, customer marketing/engagement (MarComm), operational efficiency (CIP), upgrades, mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, or other discretionary activities that require resources to execute. In so doing, the Regional Product Manager will be responsible for overlooking and sometimes coordinating multiple cross-functional virtual teams’ effort that deliver the associated payback.
Responsibilities & Requirements: Principal Accountabilities:.
Identify untap MRO opportunities, this includes:.
1. Fleet knowledge and analytics to model MRO Annuity. Collect and maintain information about fleet, customers and competitors in the region. Support CIP and target growth account identification.
2. Identify capabilities GAP to tap in MRO growth opportunities: QRC, Product and Services offering portfolio, Channel to market.
Identifying potential MRO growth strategy for the region; propose realistic targets for year-over-year increases in total revenue, gross margin, and market penetration for FLS and OEMs assets MRO over 1, 3, and 5 year horizons.
1. Defining the strike zones in terms of product/services market and application to maximize the return on effort.
2. Identifying and proposing the growth initiatives that are required to satisfy the overall portfolio targets and achieve the strategic objectives, including:.
3. The capability sought, responsiveness, commercial framework, selling price, quote lead-times, and distribution channels (in cooperation with various stakeholders), and.
4. The business case creation and time to develop and roll-out.
5. Prioritizing the initiatives, aligning priorities with Sales, capability to implement with Operation and Engineering teams.
6. Facilitating the creation of necessary tools and collateral required to promote and sell products/Services, and conduct associate and customer training on those tools and collateral (in cooperation with Corporate Marketing and Sales).
7. Leading the creation of all needed product/Service literature and documentation, including web site content.
8. Leading competitive benchmarking efforts at validating and/or defining that the product’s market positioning is consistent with strategic objectives for the portfolio.
Maintaining a forward-looking growth initiative plan that links together the near- and long-term financial targets. This also includes:–
1. Developing and maintaining detailed Project Charters that are clearly bounded in time, scope, and cost, for each initiative defined within the MRO Growth Plan:.
2. QRCs/CSC capabilities and new offering development projects.
3. Commercial intensity programs, Pricing projects.
4. Promotion and advertising projects.
5. Strategic alliance agreements.
6. Establishing and maintaining the relative priorities and trade-offs between the afore mentioned projects.
7. Assessing the return on investment for each project and reconciling the resource needs for those projects against individual unit or functional budgets.
8. Supporting the execution of these projects on an as-required basis (highest priority projects will be driven and managed directly).
* Utilize a train-the-trainer approach to provide the necessary Product/Services training to Sales and other related functions.
* Provide recommended list price for all products in portfolio, in cooperation w/Sales and Commercial Ops, to ensure that the Division sets and managing the price of the product/Services based on value.
* Monitor the overall volume, revenue, profitability and market penetration of the product/services portfolio; refine/update the product/service plan as and when required.
Preferred Experience/ Skills: Education, Experience and Requirements:.
* 5+ years in industrial products or services that spans multiple industries (e.g. Oil & Gas, Power, Chemical, or General Industries).
* (4) Year business or engineering degree required (Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing or Electrical), MBA and/or Advanced Engineering degree preferred.
* Proven past experiences in Services and initiatives development is a plus.
* Minimum of 2 years Engineering, Product Management, and/or Marketing of industrial products.
* Strong influencing skills with demonstrated ability to create, inspire, and lead virtual teams that deliver results.
* Proven project management experience with history of successful project completion and payback.
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written. Fluent in English.
* Experience in a multinational company.
* 25-50% Travel required.
Required Leadership Skills:.
* Proactive approach– Proactively pursue the goals, see behind the corner to anticipate solutions to incoming problems and escalate problems as appropriate in timely manner.
* Results Oriented– Accountable, take calculated risks, and overcome obstacles to achieve results.
* Think out of the box– Entrepreneurship and calculated risk.
* Know Your Business– Display business acumen, apply functional or technical expertise, and demonstrate awareness of informal organizational processes and networks.
* Find Solutions– Solve problems, generate innovative solutions, and make timely decisions based on sound judgment.
How to Apply For Flowserve Corporation Jobs.
Candidates who want to apply for Flowserve Corporation Jobs for Product Manager Post can fill their application form as per the information given below.
* First of all go to the official website of Flowserve Corporation.
* Then click on the option of Flowserve Corporation Jobs.
* After then will get Flowserve Corporation Jobs List 2022.
* You will be able to apply for yourself by clicking on suitable jobs.
* You can also click on the below Direct Link to Apply for this job post.